Driver Vacancy At ICMR-NIRT Chennai
ICMR-NIRT Recruitment 2020 for Driver Post
Walk in Written test/Skill Test Candidates are invited to attend for a Walk-In Written Test/Driving Skill Test for engagement as Driver on a consolidated salary of Rs. 16,000/- per month,Initial Contract will be for 6 months or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.Driver Vacancy At ICMR-NIRT Chennai
Advertisement No.: No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2020-21
Position : Driver
No of Position : 01
Consolidated Salary :Rs.16,000/- per month
Posting Tenure : Initial Contract will be for 6 months or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
1. Matric/S.S.L.C or equivalent from a recognized board
2. Valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Two years’ experience in recognized organization/Institute
Upper Age Limit : 25 years
Interview Venue : National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR-NIRT), No. 1,
Sathyamoorthy Road, Opp. FCI, Chetpet,Chennai-600031
Date and Reporting Time: 09/10/2019 (Friday), 09:00 a.m.
How to Apply
The willing and eligible candidates are requested to report at the above address carrying a filled-in application form in the prescribed format (downloadable from the website www.nirt.res.in) along with duly signed copy of educational qualifications, Licence proof (LMV & HMV), proof of age, caste, experience etc..
Instructions to the Candidates:
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photo copy of qualification and experience
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the
Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
4. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
5. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time
subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
6. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her
services in any other project.
7. TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
8. The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or readvertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
10. Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check
website before appearing Walk-in Interview.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and
no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and
barred from selection process
Please read the full official notification before applying for Driver Vacancy At ICMR-NIRT Chennai
Official Notification Driver Vacancy At ICMR-NIRT Chennai : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here