Project Fellow Vacancy at CSIR-Institute Of Himalayan Bioresource Technology
CSIR-Institute Of Himalayan Bioresource Technology
CSIR –Institute Of Himalayan Bio resource Technology Invites Application For The Project Fellow 02. The positions are purely temporary and CO-terminus with the duration Of the project..Read Full Details below for Project Fellow Vacancy at CSIR-IHBT
Advertisement Number: 10/2020
Position : Project Fellow
No of Position : 02
Consolidated Pay-Scale : 31,000/-p.m.+ HRA
Posting Tenure : Upto Project 17-03-2021
(Essential Qualification ) :M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Botany or equivalent in Plant Sciences.
Desirable : Candidates having experience in plant tissue culture and bamboo micro propagation will be preferred.
Age Limit : 28 years. as on 30-09-2020
Age Relaxation: I. 5 years for SC/ST / Women, 2. 3 years for OBC 3. Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are allowed age concession upto the age of 35 years, (upto 40 years for members of SC/STs).
Application fee: No Application Fee
Last Date of Submission Of Application : 30 September 2020
How to Apply
The number of positions as advertised may vary depending upto the suitability of candidates and access needs of the candidates in the project. The online applications should reach on or before 30th September, 2020.
2. All the applications will be scrutinized by the duly constituted Screening Committee and all the recommended candidates will be interviewed over Video Conferencing. All interested candidates shall have to filled in application form (as per the format annexed) and send in pdf form through E-mail on email@example.com and need not to attach any other documents.
3. However, the information provided in the proforma i.e. Name, Age, Qualifications, Experience, Date of Birth, Category, Publications etc. shall be verified at the time of interview I joining in 1 case of his / her selection as the case may be. Incomplete applications, late received applications and applications received tf..ough any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
4. A1 applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the position and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. It is compulsory for all the applicants to fill in all the columns Of the proforma very carefully before submission. No other format of application shall be accepted.
5. The original documents of selected candidate will be verified at the time of joining and in the event of any information mentioned in application proforma found false or incorrect, their candidature straightway shall be cancelled. The positions are purely temporary and CO-terminus with the duration Of the project.
6. There will be no right implicit or explicit for regular position for any post in CSIR-IHBT, whatsoever. The decision of the Director, CSIR-IHBT, Palampur shall be final for engagement of project Fellow in CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.)
Please read the full official notification before applying for a Project Fellow Vacancy at CSIR-IHBT
Official Notification Project Fellow Vacancy at CSIR-IHBT :Click Here
Official Website : Click Here